Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Soweto





I realize it's 2010 and therefore soccer is all people are really talking and tweeting about, I'll get there, but first...Soweto! Besides being an acronym of sorts(South-West Townships) and housing most of Jozi's population...Most Joburgers (the white kind)know min about it and have yet to set foot in this important place! And so all I ask is; PLEASE visit, it will begin to give you a better idea of who and what JHB is. Besides the awesome yummy deal I got for lunch; Pap, T-Bone and Salad at 30 Rond, there is so much that Soweto offers of its self to Johannesburg. June 16 coming up is a great example! This truly is the heart of Jozi and I believe in the future that whatever happens in Soweto will have an impact on the rest of the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment