Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In transit...

It seems towards the end of last year and at the beginning of this year 'my things to love in Joburg list' ran dry, not that there wasn't anything to love, just the inspiration to write about it was lacking... and maybe that was a sign of what was to come! Here I am now, about to make a move to another city that if you come from sunny South Africa, you also may find a bit hard to love...London town!!! But love London I will and so at the end of March I make my move to the UK, YAY! I find it quite serendipitous that as you begin changes in life you notice relevant things like...the neighbors kid singing 'London bridge is falling down' and how dreary it really is on a cloudy day, but despite these things, I am rather, very, extremely excited to go..! And so my blog changes from things to love in Jozi to things to love in London... cute nicknames for London anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment