Thursday, April 29, 2010

Positive People

I am writing this post at a time when positivity is not easy for me. At the same time I am realising that being positive is seeing the bigger picture and continually taking a good look at it. But despite my own struggle with this philosophy there are still gems in Jozi who are genuinely positive people! I first saw Nathaniel cycling a few weeks ago, the second time I saw him I knew I HAD to get a quick pic of him...He is for me a picture of a positive person in Johannesburg!

1 comment:

  1. If you're positive about positivity maybe you'll find some inspiration here: www.sagoodnews.co.za

    Ooh. Something (place) I love is Super Sconto, 169-171 Louis Botha Avenue, Orange Grove, 011 728 7561. Italian supermarket and they have the most awesome products straight from Italy. I just brought a brand new moca-pot there yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete